- Following confirmation of any planning or other permissions/ licences, the artwork can be fabricated (either by the artist of their fabricator).
- During this period the artist should send update reports, including photographs/ film of the fabrication process to the steering group. A site visit to the fabricator’s workshop may also be arranged.
- At this stage the Artist should finalise their risk assessment method statement (RAMS) for the work during installation and when in situ, any permissions required during the installation process (such as road closures or other considerations) should be sought.
- The artist (working with subcontractors such as fabricator, contractor) instals the work at site on an agreed date and makes good the surrounding area afterwards.
- Any interpretation signage for the artwork should also be installed.